Saturday, November 3, 2007

Window shopping and a very wet Venice!















































































I am such a lazy blogger, I think it is because when I get inspired , I sometimes suspect that there is nobody out there , anyway this month, I have a wonderful excuse , I have been very busy showing all my relatives and friends around Italy. I am an extremely reluctant tourist and would rather be under the covers on my beautiful soft couch but really having being dragged out to see things I really do love the world around me !

2 comments:

I am my own Leading Lady said...

I will go play tourist with you! Give me 24 hours notice and I can meet you anywhere....Morrocco anyone? Miss you, Maika! Fondi seems like a million light years away right now...I have been flying my a** off and then will have some extended time off from the 16th of November... will explain in an email. XO Tyla

I am my own Leading Lady said...

Charles tells me you have the flu...so sorry! Come to sunny Arizona in February with Charles and Giuseppe. Will you please send me your email again...I have lost it somewhere. XO Tyla